This post describes method to create the Work center(WC) data from one SAP system to other SAP system.
RCRAPDX1– This report when you run in the SAP system helps you to download the existing data of the wc from a SAP system
This report will export the output in a .txt file.
you can modify the required parameters in the file Like CC / WC name etc.
1. Now we need to create a Standard direct input method object in the LSMW
2. In the LSMW you need to use the object ID 260.
3. Maintain the required filed in the source field and follow the standard procedure of the LSMW.
Now you can map the downloaded file to this New LSMW and upload the data.
1) You will be able to move the required data from one SAP system to another with out any loss
2) Reduces time and data consistency.
Let me know in case if you used this and was helpful.