INOB Table: Convert KSSK and AUSP to internal number (table INOB)
We have to use the Report RCCLUKA2 to upload the table.
This report sets the Multiple objs allowed indicator for a class type. The system does a key conversion for tables KSSK and AUSP and creates a new table INOB. The conversion only affects the class type you enter. Internal keys for the objects are saved to table INOB.
1. The objective of the Automatic Reorder point planning is to calculate the Reorder level based on the past consumption 2. The master data setting are as below Material Master = MRP Type Forecast View = Set up with appropriate forecast model selection 3. When the Forecast is run for this material, then based on the projected forecasted values and the Replinishment lead time settings the Reorder point will be calculated.
Consider that you have a situation that the notification is created by the Production / Quality or other person in the Plant when they want to report any incident. Once the notification is created then the Next status to be managed by next set of people may be the Plant maintenance Personnel only. As all of them will be using the same notification type one of the easiest way is to mange with the User status and authorization group.
1) We need to create a Status profile with the required status. And also we can create different authorisation code. 2) The authorization code is the key factor ie) if the user has that authority then it can be maintained.
2) Now the Status has to be to be attached to the Notification type.
3). Now the required object has to be informed to the authority team to maintain that and this will help to manage this situation.
The Internet of things are defined as a network of uniquely identifiable nodes that communicate without interactions using IP connectivity. IOT is combined with “human internet”, which connects people more pervasively than ever before because of mobility, to create the “Internet of Everything”.In a recent report, according to Gartner, “the installed base of things (excluding PCs, tablets and smartphones) will grow to 26 billion units in 2020, a near 30-fold increase from 0.9 billion units in 2009.”
The opportunity can be split into two broad categories 1) Using the technology to improve the process or 2) Using the technology to enhance a company’s product.
An informed manufacturing organization contains four elements: Informed products, process, people and infrastructure. These essentials elements of manufacturing are converging like never before, creating a more automated, intelligent and streamlined manufacturing process.
The possibilities across various manufacturing industries include
Energy and utilities.
Connected supply chain.
Plant floor automation.
·Remote monitoring and management of critical assets
Clearly, the IoT presents a rich opportunity for all industry verticals, across processes. Specifically in manufacturing, the IoT can improve and automate decision-making across the value chain. But there are numerous challenges like standardization, security and privacy, Infrastructure and analytics that must be addressed before the full potential of IoT can be realized.
Business process efficiency/operations optimization and control
Better supply chain management and Logistics
Product and/or service improvement and Innovation
Better customer service and support
As we said, many of the foundational concepts of IoT have been established for some time, traditionally called “machine to machine.” So why all the hype now? Essentially, several crucial advances in technology have come together to create the IoT opportunity in manufacturing:
Low-cost sensors.With the cost of processors dropping and expanding markets magnifying savings through scale, it is becoming increasingly cost effective to deploy dense sensor data acquisition pools.
Reliable and affordable communication.With near-field network standards becoming established to support thing-to-thing communication (immediate area networking), local area wireless (WiFi) becoming faster and more reliable, and long-haul networking (wired and wireless) increasingly available, the ease of creating the requisite connectivity has improved considerably. The emergence of IPv6 and the ability to give all things a unique address will
also enable IoT applications.
Big data and analytics (BDA).Having streaming data is useless if it can’t be analyzed. Advances in computing capacity and the development of data handling de facto standards(e.g., Hadoop and Spark) supply the necessary underpinnings.
Storage.Advances in storage technology, both the hardware itself and the software used to manage it, have substantially increased the speed and accessibility of information. Most importantly, incremental costs are minimal, meaning that storage costs will not be a barrier to launching a data-heavy IoT project.
Moving Forward with IoT :
No wonder that organizations are investing in getting things on the Internet, as they see the potential for generating business-critical insight from this data. Many organizations have started to do this already. While the challenges can be overwhelming, the opportunities to harvest business value from IoT technologies are numerous.
Source:IDC ManufacturingInsights,DESIGNING FOR MANUFACTURING’S ‘INTERNET OF THINGS CTS,
The below are the list of tables and function modules that will help us to find the user status and the system status for any objects like Production order, Maintenance Order etc. Function Module: STATUS_READ Tables:
Moving Query / Infoset from one client to another.
1. Generally a query can be created in the standard area or in global area, You can find then when you enter the SQ01 Query screen.
2. Now as a per-requisite to download the query you need to have them in the Standard area.
3. IN case if the query was in the global area you need to move to the global area. For this select SQ01>Environment>Transports .
4. Now select the Copy Global to Standard
5. Now run in test mode and later in real mode to copy the query to standard area.
6. Now when your query is in the standard mode then again go to the environment and now you will find the download button. with this provide the required information to the Infoset / Query and download to the local server
7. After this go to the target client and then set the import area as standard area. 8. Import the same in this step. 9. Assign them to the user group. 10. Execute.
Note: This will address your requirement and not intended to replicate all the steps. for any doubts and query leave a comment.